Several members of HYSAFER attended the 9th International Seminar on Fire and Explosion Hazards, celebrated in St. Petersburg, Russia on April 21-26, 2019, where the presented the following works:
- Shentsov V., Makarov D., Molkov V. “Scientific Principles of e-Laboratory of Hydrogen Safety”;
- Shentsov V., Makarov D., Dery W. “Stand-Alone Hemisphere-Tank Rupture in Tunnel Fire: Effect of Hydrogen Inventory on Blast Wave Strength in Far Field”;
- Cirrone D., Makarov D., Molkov V. “Near Field Thermal Dose of Cryogenic Hydrogen Jet Fires”;
- Dadashzadeh M., Makarov D., Molkov V. “Modelling of Hydrogen Tank Fuelling”;
- Hussein H.G., Brennan S., Makarov D., Shentsov V., Molkov V. “Safety Considerations of an Unignited Hydrogen Release from Onboard Storage in a Naturally Ventilated Covered Car Park”.